Q: What kind of incentives can I earn as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?
A: Stampin’ Up! offers so many benefits and incentives to demonstrators. Here are a few:
- 30% Off on your first order if you place it within 45 days after signing up.
- 20% Off all orders as long as you are active.
- Access to the Stampin Up Demo Website – packed with ideas, video trainings, webinars, techniques, tutorials and more.
- Access to StampinConnection.com – Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive online community for demonstrators only.
- Make some Extra Dough – You can earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases & customer sales (See Career Plan for details).
- Free Trips! Every year you are eligible to earn 1 of 2 FREE Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trips
- Great Rewards Points – Like your “Credit Card Miles” You get to pick FREE items (product & more) each quarter depending on your sales. The first prize level only requires $1,000 in sales per quarter, and you’ve earned a very nice prize!
- Free Catalogs every time they are released
- Free magazine – Receive our Stampin’ Success monthly magazine – includes great tips & techniques!
- Pre-orders & Sneak Peeks – new sets before they’re available to anyone
Q: Can I be my own Hostess (receive Stampin’ Rewards)?
A: Yes, you can be your own Hostess anytime you have an order over $150. It can be all yours, a combination of your own personal purchases plus a few outside orders, or it could be all from customers, a workshop, etc.
Q: Why should I join YOUR team?
A: I offer an online community for us to share, swap, and more. This is available not only to demonstrators who’ve joined directly with me, but to their recruits all the way down to 5 levels! Here are a few perks you’ll get from me as your upline:
- Demonstrator Meetings
- Free Class Planners / Tutorials
- Regular Card Swaps
- Monthly demonstrator newsletter including:
- Business and marketing tips
- demo news
- upcoming dates and more
- Bonus Incentives for achievements
- Online Community for my downline
Q: I’m not local, can I still join with you?
A: Absolutely, as long as you are in the United States. My ideas, training, support and online community are available to all near and far.
Q: What if I only want to do this as a hobby. Do I still have to have workshops?
A: Absolutely not!! Stampin’ Up! supports the hobby demonstrator just as well as the career demonstrator. You can put in your own order or collect orders from family & friends. Not sure why type of demonstrator you want to be? Read this first then decide.
Q: What are the minimum sales requirements?
A: You only have to submit $300** in sales per quarter to remain active. This “renews” you each quarter. You can drop at any time.
**$300 quota is based on “retail” sales, you receive 20% off for personal purchases and it still counts at the retail price.
- January – March
- April – June
- October – December
- The quarter you join in is waived.
- Your personal purchases count, plus any sales to friends/customers, etc all accumulate.
- If you ever don’t make a quota, you are not penalized. You would simply go inactive, and become a customer again. There are no “penalties” other than not getting the discount and bonus demo perks. There is no pressure.
Q: How do I join Stampin’ Up?
- Click on the Join Now image below to join Stampin’ Up!
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose your own products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
Once you’ve completed the above steps, Stampin’ Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator Web Site where you’ll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you. I will send you a welcome email with details on joining my team.