As 2012 comes to an end, most people look to making new year’s resolutions. I don’t like resolutions because it is easy to break those resolutions. Instead, I like using the term Action Plan. It has a more positive, moving forward conotation to it. So here is my Action Plan for 2013.
- Scrapbooking – I need to get my pictures from my Disney trip that I took in November printed and complete the scrapbook for this vacation. I also need to complete my wedding album (yes its been two years since we were married.) I already have the products for it, I just need to sit down and do it.
- Card Making – Another item for my action plan is to create about a dozen birthday cards for my family members and pre-make them so that I can just pull it out when its time to mail it to them. I won’t have to be wondering what to make at the last minute.
- Crafting – I want to put to paper my ideas and plans for my crafting studio that I would love to have. I will be requesting ideas from you, my readers, to help in finding the right products to use for organization, and for design ideas.
- Diabetes – I need to stay on track and eat right, not only to lose weight, but to also bring my blood sugar levels down to an acceptable level so that I can be the most healthiest to get pregnant.
- Music – I have starting to learn how to play the guitar. I am still a beginner, but my action plan includes practing twice a week so that I can continue to learn and grown as a musician.
This is my top 5 on my Action Plan for 2013. What is on yours? What crafty thing do you want to do for 2013? Comment and share, I would love to hear what you have on your Action Plan!!
Lastly, I would like to wish all of my readers a very prosperous and Happy New Year!